Pages

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

whoopee Our 1st challenge is here!!!

Hello Everyone welcome to our 1st challenge and we are all Sooooo excited!

Sorry I'm a little late in posting would you believe it the computer was arguing with me and wouldn't let me load pages today of all days!

We have some fantastic prizes for you to win

The Theme for our #1 CHALLENGE IS

FAIRIES OR WINGS

You can make any creation of your choice as long as it follows the theme

YOU HAVE A SECOND CHANCE OF WINNING use
A SWEET PEA STAMP AND BECOME A FOLLOWER

THE 1ST PRIZE PICKED BY RANDOM.ORG



2ND WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN BY THE D.T'S

THE 3RD PRIZE ALL NAMES WILL BE PUT IN A HAT AND A WINNER PICKED BY THE D.T'S

I would like to say a big thank you to our sponsors

Sweet Pea Stamps and Lilac Lemon Designs



1st Prize- Fantasy Art Collection Plate 8 sponsored by Sweet Pea Stamps picked by random org

2nd Prize-Gum Drops Easter Stamps- sponsored by Sweet Pea Stamps picked by the D.T
3rd Prize-A5 set Art Nouveau Stamps sponsored by Lilac Lemon Designs all followers names put in a hat and a winner picked by the D.T's



Here are the D.T'S FABULOUS cards for inspiration:









GINA



TRISH



TERESA



TRACY





VIX


GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND THANKYOU FOR JOINING IN OUR 1ST CHALLENGE
LUV FROM TERESA AND THE GIRLS!!!!


21 comments:

  1. Sooooo excited !!!! all the DT cards are stunning, well done girls, cant wait to go home now and make my card, fab first challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, great challenge blog! Here's my card http://jacksartycraftykreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/double-challenge.html
    Jack xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on starting up your challenge blog. I will try and enter as often as I can. All the best, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge blog ladies!! Off to get creating. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw ! i'm so exciting ! It's my first challenge !
    Congratulations for your challenge blog and good luck at all !
    Lau

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the first challenge! Love this, another challenge to take part in :) Your Cards are awesome DT Ladies. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou Ladies on all your nice comments,thankyou for entering we wish you all lots of luck.
    Luv Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT cards ladies ~ fab challenge xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new challenge blog - wish you every success. DT's projects are fabby... I haven't made a card so i hope my entry is acceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, lovely blog! I've made tags instead of a card, hope that's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are welcome to use any creation as long as it follows the theme, so your entries are fine and thank you for joining in.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on a great new challenge blog your DT cards are all fab. I have added you to my favourites.
    Gillian X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the new blog ladies!
    I have entered my card using a Ching Chou Kiuk image, and I'm a follower too.
    Thanks for looking!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Gorgeous dt cards ladies, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous DT cards - thank goodness I found your blog as it is soooo inspirational!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I made a fimo fairy set .
    sorry i didnt have any sweet pea stamps - but they look fabby !
    thanks for the fab dt inspiration girls !

    hugs
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I only discovered the challenge yesterday evening so I haven't used Sweet Pea stamps, but I will next time. So pleased to have discovered the challenge and can't wait for the new theme.
    Challenges give me the push to use stuff that I love but tend to stroke rather than use.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic dt cards ladies and a great challenge.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't have any Sweet Pea stamps so I'm grateful that you haven't limited the challenge in that manner - but I hope to win one at some stage. Thanks again.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/2010/04/wings-in-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa, such lovely cards your DT-team has created! Very fairylike indeed! Good luck everyone ~Ira

    ReplyDelete