Pages

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

CHALLENGE #7 WINNER

Thank you everyone who joined in challenge #7 we had lot's of entries for this one.

The winner is NINE YEAR OLD MADDIE picked by RANDOM.ORG WINNER 75 Timestamp: 2010-07-13 10:35:54 UTC hasn't she done a lovely card.

Well done Maddie congratulations to you!! if you get Nana to email me your addy I will send you your prize and arrange with Jodie to let you pick your Digi Prizes, have lots of fun with these new stamps.
Don't forget to take your WINNER'S badge from the side bar to display on your blog and you can show all your friends you are a winner.



Here are the Top 3 chosen by the D.T's congratulations ladies, please take our Top 3 badge winners to display proudly on your blogs.

The TOP 3 ARE:

VICKY



Dragonlady



Vanja



3 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Thank you so much for picking me as a top 3 winner - what a fantastic surprise.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie loves to create! I am sure we will be seeing what she creates with her loot as soon as she gets it. Thanks for all the great challenges. Congrats to the Top 3. Hugs, Maddies Nana Marjo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thankyou SO SO SO much for picking me as 1 of your top 3 you have really cheered me up & made my week. I know I'm late I forgot all about checking & just made sure I entered the next challenge, need to get a diary I think lol. Big hugs to every1 & congrats to Maddie & the other top 3....your creations are amazing

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete