Pages

Monday, 9 August 2010

Challenge #8 & #9 winners

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR CHALLENGE #10

Challenge #8 winner is:
True Random Number Generator 25


Congratulations Jessica L you are our winner, please email me your address details for your prize. Please take our winners badge from the side bar to display proudly on your blog.















Thank you every one who entered challenge #8 such beautiful entries.

The Top 3 entries for this week is:


ROBIN FUNGE




DOREEN



SHARON



Thank you girls for your wonderful designs, please take our Top 3 badge from the side bar for your blogs.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone who joined in this weeks challenge we had lovely entries.
The winner of our challenge #9

True Random Number Generator
18 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations no.18 Arriane you are the winner, please forward to me your address details for your prize and thank you for entering. Don't for get to take your winners badge from the side bar.


This week's top 3 are:

BRENDA


BONNIE


ALICIA



Thank you girls for your lovely entries, please take our top 3 badge from the side bar for your blog.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THESE CHALLENGES,
I HOPE EVERYONE CONTINUES TO ENTER OUR CHALLENGES TO SHOW US YOUR AMAZING CREATIONS.

Luv Teresa x

6 comments:

  1. Such a delight to be a Top 3 Winner. Thank you so much for choosing my card. Congratualtions to all the other winners. Am off to display my badge with pride.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting me for your Top 3, absolutely thrilles.

    Been unable to find the Top 3 logo though, sidebar shows up blank on both my computers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winner!
    I have a question - are you entering the range correctly in the random org generator? It should be the total # of entries. It looks like you left the 100. Just wanted to ask. like From 1 to 25....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sheryl, Yes I am entering the total of entries I have received, but for some reason when I copy it for the blog it is only copying certain area's. Please do not be concerned our challenge blog is always run correctly at all times.
    Love Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you how excited I was to find that I am a top 3 winner. OMGosh what an honor!!! Thank you so so much for choosing my card! I'm just tickled.

    Hmmm.. I can't see the top 3 blinkie to display on my blog. Has it taken a little walk about> LOL I'll check in later to see if it returns. Thanks again. And congratulations to all the other winners. Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners !
    Very nice creations !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete