Pages

Thursday, 23 December 2010

Winners of Challenge #19

Good Evening all!  Popping on quick to announce the winner of Challenge 19 Moody Blues and my Top 3!  Absolutely beautiful entries again and thank you all for taking the time to join in :)

The winner picked at random for their own choice of Kraftin Kimmie Stamp is... 24 Julye
Well Done hunny, please email Teresa with your details x


And my Top 3 are.







Well Done Ladies!  Please grab your Top 3 blinkie from the sidebar x

Have a lovely Christmas everybody and dont forget our Anything Goes challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much for making me a winner, now for the hard bit I have to choose which stamp I would like most. Thanks again and merry christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm thrilled that you picked my card as one of the top 3, thanks so much! Now I'm off to install my sparkly new blinkie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy, Happy...LOL I love being Top 3! Thank you so much for chosing my card and I will proudly show off my blinkie.

    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wounderful works of art. Congrandulations!!!
    *Tootsie*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! I love Karina's card and had to go out and buy the dragon! :D

    On another note, I haven't seen the winner announced for Challenge #20. Did I miss them? If so, could you email me and I'll come back and check it out. ForgottenScraps@gmail.com

    http://forgottenscraps.blogspot.com/2010/12/young-love.html

    ReplyDelete