Pages

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Vintage/Distressed

Hi Everyone, it's Angela here and this week is my week to host our Crafts and Me Challenge. But before I get to the details please scroll down to see the winner of last weeks challenge and Sylvia's top 3 from our last challenge entries.

This is my first time hosting our weekley challenge. This week I want to see a Vintage/ distressed theme. Whatever that means to you, either old or vintage paper, distressing paper with a tool or ink, lace etc... whatever Vintage/distressed means to you, thats what we want to see this week. You can add just a little or go all out vintage style.

Here is the prize we ahve to offer for this weeks challenge #32 Vintage/Distress.


Sweetpea Stamps Carribbean Treasure available HERE at The Crafts and Me store. And also 10 sheets of 6x6 assorted Backing papers.



Here is my vintage/distressed creation.
Using "Flapper Girl Melody" By Lemon Shortbread available HERE

Here is a close up of "Flapper Girl Melody"



using 'Rachel Anderson's Lily of the Valley' available HERE

TRACY
Using CI-101 by Crafty Individuals available HERE


Using 'Marilyn Seated' by Stampsmith available here.





Using Flapper 2 Melody (Lemon Shortbread) available HERE and A4 High Gloss White Coated Card-(10)Personal Impressionsavailable HERE


Closeup of Image.

Angel by Molly Harrison you can get her HERE




AMY
Using Sara Burrier's Lady Garnet stamp available HERE



I hope you can play along with us. Didn't the DT do a fabulous job on this weeks challenge? I think they are all awesome.





7 comments:

  1. love, love, love this challenge!! one of my favorite themes! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you girls outdid yourselves this week with these fabulous samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards by the DT. I love the colors and intensity that these stamps call for. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ladies lots and lots of inspiration and eye candy,
    thanks for the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this challenge, I love vintage! You DT members have made great cards!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful challenge this week. Vintage is my favorite and there is some awesome inspiration from the DT. Thanks so much for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super challenge, love the theme !
    Superb creations ladies !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete