Pages

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Challenge #35 - Anything Goes (optional Kraft)

Hi Crafts and Me fans! Carisa here and I'm so excited to be hosting the challenge this week on behalf of the digi team. :D Mine is SUPER easy! Anything Goes with an option theme of using Kraft somewhere on your project. I love using kraft as my neutral when I'm making a card. I have run out of my favorite brand of kraft CS but I managed to find some scraps for my card today! Phew!

Our Sponsor for this challenge is CRAFTY RIBBONS!!



The Prize is Bev's Bag Bursting Blooms:

Oh, that pictures just looks so yummy! I love ribbons! With a great prize and an easy peasy challenge, I hope you will join us! To get your inspiration running, take a look at what the talented digital diva's created for you!













Vix using ...



Oh my goodness, Aren't they just amazing?! I spy a little sneak peek as well! ;D

Please be sure to link your creations below!

Hugs, Carisa



12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards girls they are all fantastic. The sneak peek is l-l-l-lushious loving the new images....very much.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations by the DT!!! Thank you for this weeks open challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT Creations are stunning!
    Thanks for the Challenge.

    Hugs Dunja ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsie, you all made great cards!! I like them all.
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what stunning cards from the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DT lovely coloring... super!!

    TFS

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful day y'all! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great work by the DT and thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning DT samples - I see some fabulous colouring! Thanks for a great challenge and the chance to win! Lisa X

    ReplyDelete
  10. kraft is an absolute fave of mine, and it felt strange to NOT have any in my project, so it's a good thing i came across your challenge as i was getting started! thanks for the challenge and the STUNNING inspiration from your DT! gorgeous samples!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you girls, lovely dt work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the DT's creations - they are just gorgeous! Fun challenge - and so many beautiful entries!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete