Pages

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Winners of #39 Bling it On

Morning all!  Here are the winners of our Bling it on challenge and gosh you gave me a hard time choosing!  Maybe we can ask Teresa if we can have honourable mentions too as this gets harder every week to choose a top 3 gah!

I've finally come to a decision (after 3 hours!) and our winners are...

Random winner of choice of 6 digis by Crafts & Me is - 46 Chris Olsen
My Top 3 are...

Annika - Incredible colouring and attention to detail.  Also love the big gems in the flowers.






Marianne - Great layout and coloured perfectly



Thanks all for playing along and pop back for our next challenge starting in a few minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Perfekte arbeiten von Dir.Die Karten gefallen mir sehr gut.Mal kräftig und dann wieder mal zart,einfach toll.


    LG Tinchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that you so much for choosing my card for the top three. It really made my day and I am so honored. Thank you so much.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete