Pages

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

CHALLENGE #44 ADD A FLOWER

Good morning everyone,
The challenged today is hosted by me Teresa, it seems ages since I last hosted.
I just want to thank all of you for the lovely creations you post here every week which we all love looking at, and also getting us into the top 20 at wilkio we couldn't be more pleased.
With all the lovely flowers around this summer, but not much sunshine I wanted to make my challenge ADD A FLOWER to your creation flowers always make us smile.

As an EXTRA PRIZE as from todays challenge, all entries using a CRAFTS AND ME EXCLUSIVE STAMP which can be Rubber or Digi will be entered into a separate monthly draw to receive 4 FREE DIGI'S OF YOUR OWN CHOICE.
The draw will take place on the 2oth of each month and the winner will be posted on the next weekly challenge.
Please contact Trish with your email addy.


The Sponsor for this week is THE STAMPSMITH
The Prize is one sheet of stamps. Estelle from the stampsmith says-:
The winner can peruse my website but should also look HERE to find all my movie star photostamps, which are enticing!





Using Butterflies in My Hair

click on picture to enlarge and better pixels




AMY
Using Art deco cocktail couple available HERE





Used Melody The Bride available HERE






Using Hannah Lynns Genevieve available HERE



Using " Romeo Oh Romeo" By Sara Burrier available HERE



SYLVIA

using Sweet Selena by Hannah Lynn available HERE

I can't wait to see your creations, please add your link by froggy below.


Good Luck Everyone

Teresa



13 comments:

  1. Very beautiful creations from the DT..as always!:) Is it only me and my Pc, or is it something wrong with the inklinz?
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I couldn't get the linky tool to work, so my entry is
    http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com/2011/07/beary-sweet.html
    Hope that's OK
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Linky does not appear to be working here is my entry http://craftyfairie.blogspot.com/2011/07/crafts-and-me-challenges-challenge-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again! Hmmm..I've been trying to post my card to your blog, to no avail. And I posted a comment here for 1 houre ago,.and no is the comment gone..and I still can't link my card up here..but I have tryed;))
    And I still love all the beautiful creations ffrom you girls in the DT/GD!!:)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These DT cards are so beautiful, thanks for the great challenge.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry girls I mucked up somewhere, our lovely Tracy came to my rescue. Everything is alright now.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added my card. and Yes was soo awesome that I used a "craft & Me Image.. Love this girl soo much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun challenge, love all the eye candy from the DT, impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific challenge thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first time with you
    Thanks for a FAB challenge
    Super DT cards
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow guys, your creations are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun challenge. Lovely designs by your DT and lots of pretty entries.

    ReplyDelete