Pages

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Winner and top three - challenge 45 - Ribbons

Hi everyone its that time again...time for our winner and top three of the Ribbons challenge...the lucky winner of the 6 digis of your choice is

No 202 - DONNA

congratulations Donna if you could contact Trish (details on sidebar) she will arrange for your prize

now onto the top three, I hate choosing because there are so many amazing entries but after a lot of considering I chose


TARA - wow to the card and I love how she threaded her ribbon and her stunning handmade roses

CLAIRE - wow to those stunning colours they work so well together and that spotty ribbon is lush
SARAH - what a stunning creation and beautiful satin ribbon (one of my favs)
congratulations girls please pick up your Top3 badge from the sidebar

Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I made the top 3 - thank you so much :)

    Congrats to the winner and the other top picks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fantastic, thank you for picking my card. I will e mail Trish now. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the top 3. Congrats to all the others. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete