Pages

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Crafts and Me Challenge #68 Pink and Sparkly

Hi Hi Everyone it's Karen here and I'm your host for this week's super and fantastically awesome challenge!!

This week we are being sponsored by:



A Selection of Gorgeous Ribbons

Thanks so much Crafty Ribbons!!

Anyway this week's theme, chosen by mwah is... (and I really hope you love it as much as me)

PINK AND SPARKLY

So here is what the super gorgeous Dynamite Digi Team have created for you this week


Guest Designer - Kym using Morning Glories


I've used Nature Fairy Silhouette





ROSE






Carol using Aliah


Please add your creations to the linky below!! We look forward to seeing your cards:-)
Karen and the Crafts and Me Design Team




8 comments:

  1. A challenge with my fav colour !
    Cool !
    Superb cards ladies !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples. So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely samples :) must get busy and make something for this awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the challenge opportunity & for the fantastic inspiration from the DT ladies.
    I had such great fun :)
    Happy craftin'.
    Lisa Walsh
    Dreamtime Designs
    * There is some candy on my blog if you're interested
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I found this blog! I love the stamps at crafts and me, really enjoyed coloring Kissy Fish. The DT projects are just amazing!!!! Thanks, I look forward to many more great challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely Challenge. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog,and wow! I am loving the work that I'm seeing going on here. So happy I'm even able to play along right away!!!

    ReplyDelete