Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Time to brighten up your day :D Challenge #69#

Hi all you Crafts and me fans. Thank you to everyone that joined our last challenge I hope you join us again this week. I (Amy) have set the challenge for this week and I don't know about where you are but here it is quite dark and dreary so I thought I would go for bright colours to brighten up the day :D

We have a great prize for you from Crafts and me of 3 Digi's of the winners choice


I would like to win that prize there are so many on my wish list.

Here are some great creations from the DT to inspire you......



Used Night Blossom HERE

Using Red Riding Hood HERE

Using Hannah Lynn's "Glacier Lily Fairy"





6 comments:

  1. Superb cards ladies ! Love all these colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What inspirations you are ladies and I have finally got my blog posts working again so I can leave you message, yeah!!! I do enjoy viewing all your works and joining in with the challenges and another great one it is this week, gets the ole grey cell working again, hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use some bright colours to chase away the winter blues in my corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards from the design team..Thank you for a lovely challenge..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I late or has mr linky gone oo early!! Here's my card anyway!

    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering the same about being late too as my linky has disappearing.

    http://shreescrafting.blogspot.com/2012/02/crafts-and-me-week-69-brighten-up-your.html

    Shree xx

    ReplyDelete