Pages

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Winner of the bright colours challenge and top 3

The winner as picked by random org is......

#33 Lisa S



Well done :D Please contact Trish, her details are in the side bar, to claim your prize.

And my top 3 was a very hard choice but I have gone for in no particular order...

Lau W
This card makes me want to be at the beach :D

Sandy's stamping scene
I LOVE this card everything from her purple hair to those lush papers and sparkly hearts :D

Laila aka Koneko
I adore this colour combo and your colouring is incredible!

Make sure you grab the top 3 badge from the sidebar and wear it with pride on your blogs.
We will be back in an hour with the new challenge and I hope you can all join in :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx

4 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner and fab top 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooohooo; thanks so much for picking my card as one of the Top3. I'm usually not working with these bright colors, so this makes the honor even greater. Thanks Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you, i'm in the top 3 ! so cool !
    Congrats to all the winners !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card with a great shape, Vicky! Do I need to repeat how much I love your coloring :):):):):)
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete