Pages

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Challenge #81 Embossing

Hello everyone,

Sorry I am late posting this morning, I woke up with a terrific headache and had to wait for it to ease off before I could post.

Our lovely Trish has chosen the theme this week which is embossing,

 most of us have this in our craft stash.


Prize this week from Crafts and Me 



Used Dollie James Love Me Not Available HERE
using Tatiana
Using Genevieve


Looking forward to seeing what you come up with your creations this week.


 



7 comments:

  1. WoW, fabulous projects by the Designers! Thank you for the inspiration ... and the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just absolutely amazing what talent the DTs have! They give such wonderful inspiration! Thanks for letting me play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge and the lovely samples. Your images are gorgeous, I hope to be able to afford some someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a new follower! I've entered my altered microscope slides featuring the emboss resist technique, hope you like them ;0) Thank you for the wonderful DT inspiration and love all the wonderful entries!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great challenge which has certainly kept my entertained ladies and what great inspirations too, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards ladies, beautiful images. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete