Pages

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Winner Of Challenge #84 Pearl and Lace and TOP 3

Hi there folks it's Karen here to tell you who the winner is of the last Digi Challenge and also how made the TOP 3!!!! there was some fantastic entries and I thank you all for taking the time to enter... but there can only be one winner and it's:



Congratulations Hazel!!! Please send Trish an email - her address is in the side bar and Trish will arrange for your awesome prize:-)

And now My TOP 3







Congratulations Guys and Gals, please make sure you grab your TOP 3 Badge from the side bar and pop it on your blogs for all the world to see just how fantastically clever you are:-)

Till next time
Karen
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Ooh Wow!! Thank you so much for drawing me as the lucky winner and Congrats to the Top 3!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me in the Top 3 - what a wonderful suprise and I am chuffed to bits! :)

    Congratulations Hazel!! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for one of the top 3 I am delighted!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thank you to be in your top 3 I'm very happy!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete