Pages

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

winners challenge # 82 Favourite colour combo

Morning everyone sara here with the prize winner and top 3 from the last digi challenge fave colour combo 

so

the winner as chosen by random org is



congratulations lisa please email Trish (address in sidebar) and she will sort out your prize for you 

now my top 3 




congratulations girls please grab your badges from the sidebar 

thats it from me please pop back shortly for the new challenge 

hugs sara x x x 

2 comments:

  1. many thanks for picking my card for the top three am really honoured and very hpy look oar tohe next chalenge many congrats to the winner and the other girls in the awards hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so, so much for choosing me in the Top 3 - I am chuffed to bits and so thrilled! :)

    Smashing DT inspiration as always! You rock!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete