Pages

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 92 - Stitching

Good morning all.I am here  to announce the lucky winner and top 3 of the digi girls stitching challenge.
Thanks so much for all your fabulous entries to my 1st challenge, i enjoyed visiting you all and it made my top 3 decision very hard.
You are all extremely talented.
So first up we have the lucky winner.I have used random org and the lucky winner is:
Number 43 which is Kbrandy.Huge congratulations Hazel.Please email Trish (email in the sidebar) to claim your fabulous prize from Letraset.

And now on to my top 3, i had so many more i could of chosen but i eventually made my mind up and my top 3 in no partucular order are:

                                                                Entry #9 - Bastelarena
The stitching on this card is just fabulous and i love the striking cas design.


The is absolutely stunning and beautifully detailed.The design is so unique.
You need to visit Leesa`s blog to see lots more pics.


So stunning, the colouring is absolutely fabulous and i love the bold colours and design.

Congratulations to the lucky winner and top 3.
Ladies please grab the winner and top 3 badges from the sidebar and thankyou to everyone who took part in the challenge.

Do pop back shortly for a new challenge :D

Hugs Coops.xxx






2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Super excited!! Thank you so much for drawing my name and congratulations to the top 3!! I'm off to email Trish my details!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations ladies.

    greetigs karin

    ReplyDelete