Pages

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Challenge 101 - In The Pink




Hi Everyone, I hope your all haveing a great week, its my (Tracy's) turn to host the Rockin Rubbah team challenge this week and I chosen  the theme of "In the Pink".  So I'd like to see all  your beautiful creations using the colour pink.  Although we'd love to see  a Crafts and Me digi or stamp on your project it isn't necessary and your welcome to join in with any stamp/digi as long as you follow our rules

The fabulous prize this week
is 3 Crafts and Me Digi Stamp of your choice
so good luck everyone



The Fabulous Rubbah Girls have once again brought you stunning projects and in the main we have all used the NEW Soon To Be Released Sara Burrier Stamps, aren't they just gorgeous, especially in pink, hehehe.

Have fun everyone.







Using 'Misunderstood' by Robin Pushay
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!
    Utter, utter gorgeousness girls!!!!


    I'm going to have to keep coming back for more peeks me thinks!! Hehehehe... :0)
    Awe struck - fabulous!! Smiles..

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning inspiration from the DT. Really gorgeous projects. Thank you for a great challenge too, my favourite colour! Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the "in the pink" challenge...one of my favorite colors! The DT samples are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb cards from the DT ! Love pink !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are gorgeous. So beautiful designs. I want to try to design like these for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I appreciate all these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the inspiration on your blog and from the DT’s I had a blast participating. See you next time…

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant challenge, (love pink)gorgeous DT work too. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well just made it after me blog break, but was determined to squeeze in....lol Just Love all the DT creations. So loving these gorgeous images too, gathering quite a wish list when I see the way you girls showcase them.... Poor Hubby's wallet :)
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete