Pages

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Winner and top 3 challenge #118 Your Favourite Embellishment

Hi everyone thank you all so much for the gorgeous entries to my favourite embellishment challenge it was'nt easy picking a top 3 but it had to be done !! before that tho the lucky winner of the Crafts and Me digi's drawn by random org is.....


thats you Lucy Patrick !!!

congratulations Lucy if you email Rose at the address on the sidebar she will sort out your prize for you

and now my top 3

#58 Kalysto


#173 Elizabeth

congratulations girls please grab our badge for your blogs 

hugs sara x x x

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I'm so excited, Hannah Lynn is one of my fave digi artists so I know which Crafts & Me section I'm off to!! Thank you so much and congratulations to the Top 3, gorgeous cards! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo hooo what a lovely suprise, thanks so much. i'm chuffed to bits to make your top 3! Congrats to the other top 3 ladies and of course to Lucy too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies♥
    Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete