Pages

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Winner and Top Three Challenge #123 - Tag It!

Hello everyone and thank you so much for your wonderful entries for our digiteam challenge - Tag It! It was pleasure to visit your posts where you showcased your wonderful entries, thank you:)

The Top 3 was very hard to choose but I managed to do it:)
First up though we have a winner of the fabulous prize from Crafts and Me.
****
The winner is:

Number 17
which is
Congratulations Marina, please email Rose (details in the sidebar) and grab your winners badge too.

****
Now on to my top 3.
Suzi 




****
Please grab your Top 3 badges ladies and a big Thank you to all who played along.

Do pop back in 10 minutes for a new challenge with the Dynamite Digi girls.

Hugs,Minna

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card to be in your top three. I'm so happy and I'll put the badge on my blog.
    Congratulations to the winner and the other top picks. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the lucky random winner! Thank you! Well done to the top 3.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete