Pages

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Winner & Top 3 Challenge 126 - Pretty In Pink

Good morning all you lovely crafters Vicky here with the Top 3 & the winner from Challenge 126 which was 'Pretty In Pink'

I have to say you gave me a very hard job, every entry was just fabulous & I had such a hard job to choose the Top 3.

First though we will let Mr Random Org do the hard work of picking a winner for me & the winner is.........drum roll plzzzzzz...

With this beautiful card...........
......isn't this so pretty!

Well done Karen hun if you email Rose, address in the sidebar & she will get your prize to you. Also if you would like to take the winners badge & we hope you will display it on your blog ;0)

Ok so now onto to choosing the Top 3..........are you sure I just cant pick 103, no, ok here goes then.

I love the whole vintage feel to this, its beautiful.

With this gorgeous canvas, I would love to hang this in my home ;0)

Isn't this so pretty & I lurve the fabulous shape!!

This is just so darn gorgeous, the colouring is fantastic!!

Well done ladies please grab your Top 3 badges from the side bar & we hope you will display them proudly on your blogs.
What do you mean you see Top 4............ssshhhhh dont tell the boss, this was the least I could narrow it down to...... ;0)

Dont forget to pop back soon for this weeks new challenge.
Tatty bye & hugs to all
Vicky xxx


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in the top 4, congrats to the winner and the other ladies.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks to the DTS for choosing my card in the top 4. I am honored to display the badge on my blog.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me for the top 4, congrats to everyone who won!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahoo I won, off to email and grabbed me badge! Karenxx

    ReplyDelete