Pages

Friday, 28 February 2014

Album for my man

Hi girls,

it´s me Clarissa and today I want to show you a small photo album made for my hubby.

I create this little book (size 16 x 14cm) with the new amazing digi paper set "Love and Romance". I print this paper with my inkjet Canon printer on 160 gr. white cardstock with the option photoprint. If it´s printed this way you can see better the original colors. Also Crafts & Me have new flowers in stock, you see the cerise flower on my project.



Have all a great day, see you soon.

hugs Clarissa

1 comment:

  1. I merely had to state that I found your blog through Google and i am glad Used to do.Cccam Server Carry on your good work along with Ill ensure that you book mark you when I've got more time to yourself from this courses. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete