Pages

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

A Big Welcome to our new D.T.


Hello Everyone,

Today I want to introduce you to our new design team member Kaly,

Her design and the way she uses her colours are stunning, I am sure you will agree when you see Kaly's creations here is her blog if you would like to visit it - http://kalinasto.blogspot.com/

 I am so looking forward to seeing what she comes up with.

Please give her a big welcome!

This is a photo and bio from Kaly.



Hello! My name is Kalina Pavlova but you will find my things signed with KalySto.
I live in a beautiful city of Varna, Bulgaria on the Black Sea coast. I’m 38 years old and I have a loving husband and two boys that fill my day with laughter and excitement. My profession is very demanding and I chose crafting to be my “escape” and my “art-therapy”.
As long as I can remember I’ve been sewing, embroidering, knitting and making jewelry but it was 4 years ago when I discovered card-making and it became my true passion.
I love coloring fantasy and fairy-tale images and my cards usually tell their unique story with flowers, lace, ribbons and sparkle.
I was supper exited to be invited to the Crafts& Me DT and I’m looking forward to work with all those authors and their amazing art!
                                      
                                            *******************************


For my first card here I chose the amazing new image called Rosewind  by Sara Burrier. From the moment I saw her I was fascinated by the beautiful hair and I think that every fairy would be glad to have such pink and lavender curls. I added a little sparkle on the wings and a lot of flowers for embellishments. To match the decoration with the one drawn on the image I used my favorite Woodland Branch Die. Hope she makes you smile!

I'm looking forward to all the new crafty adventures here 
and I wish you all a lot of bright colors in your life!  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Love these hairs and the image is super! The colours are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! Congratulations, Kali!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the colour combo is beautiful and colouring is stunning. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her in purple!!! Thank you so much for bringing her to life. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete