Pages

Sunday, 22 February 2015

COMPETITION TIME Come in and enter

COMPETITION TIME
Today as promised is the beginning of the competition to win THE FIRST FULL SET OF AURORA WINGS RUBBER STAMPS being released at C&M on the 28th Febuary.
Each day up until and including Thursday, I will be showing a small section of the rubber stamps, the first TWO people to guess the whole set of five stamps correctly at the end of the week will win the whole set R.R.P nearly £25.
The next FIVE winners will receive one rubber stamp each from the new release.
All stamps are from Aurora Wings images http://www.aurorawings.com/digital-stamps-shop.html(This competition is merged with Face book) so get guessing! 


Only one condition to win you must leave your guess each day in the comment box 

Good luck every one!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm looking forward to those stamps. My guess is Spirit with diamonds and roses. Let's see.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I just had a look at AuroraWings new shop and in there she is just called Diamonds digital stamp =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the competition, is very cool. The stamp is "diamons digital stamp", it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking those are poppies but I'm never any good at these kinds of games. :) It'll be gorgeous no matter what the theme, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun.This coul be Diamonds digital stamp. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the images from Aurora Wings. This one is Diamonds Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. The answer is Diamonds.

    I love Aurora Wings images, I have just coloured one up ready to create with. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete