Pages

Monday, 13 April 2015

April Showers - Robin Pushay

Good morning all.
I have a weeks holiday from work this week so i am hoping to get a few photo tutorials done ready to share with you all.
Today i am sharing this clean and simple card using this gorgeous new digital stamp April Showers by Robin Pushay  who will be available in the Crafts & Me store soon.
I made my own card blank by folding some black card and then i trimmed it to 14.5cm height and 12cm width. 
The image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, i normally start with my paler shades first and add my darker colours and then blend out by going to the lightest shade again.
For areas where i want more shade i like to use a cool grey or warm grey Promarker.
You can probably see that i do like to use a white gel pen a lot too.By adding little dots to certain areas you can create a little interest or if like me you have made a colouring booboo it helps to hide the imperfections.

And a sideways view.
I kept the design simple and just added a little doodling around the edges.
The papers i always try and pick out before i start colouring but in this case i didn`t so then i had to rummage through all my papers to find some to match.
I highly recommend choosing your papers first, it helps a lot :D
Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs
Nic.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment