Pages

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Some ATC's

As you know, the new artist at Crafts and Me  - The East Wind - Has alot of really great images! 
They all have a great portion of attitude, and they match perfectly with sassy sentiments. 
I've made some ATC's featuring some of these images, as I use them in flower-gifts, on wine-bottles etc. :)


They are all coloured with Copic Sketch markers - but as they are quite small, I have no tutorial for you on these!
I promise I will make one though - and I hope you out there would take a look at my blog and tell me what you'd like me to show you? :) I hope you have some ideas!
Creative hugs, 
-Laila

2 comments:

  1. Great ATC!v Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous Laila and I couldn't help but notice you've used Flourish with a Bling flourishes, thank you so much for showing them off in such a creative way. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete