Pages

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Challenge #156 is CIRCLES

Hello Everyone,

I know my post is late I am so sorry if you have been waiting, life got in the way this week.

It was my Grandson's 3rd birthday yesterday, and I have been busy trying to find the one particular toy he wanted, and could I find it not for quite some time but found it the day before his birthday.
The look on his face when he unwrapped it was worth all the searching!

It reminded me of when mine were little when I would queue up for toys that were due in the store and it was first come first serve, didn't think I would be back to those days again.
I bet you have all been there too!

Right back to this months CHALLENGE the theme is CIRCLES, just show us circles on your cards whether it is the shape of the card, round buttons etc.

The winner this month will win:-

                                                       A £15 DIGI VOUCHER FOR THE STORE
                           
                                                                CRAFTS AND ME ONLINE STORE 

These are this months inspiration cards from the d.t girls:-

Laila
Using Hannah Lynn's "Butterfly Keeper"

                                                                            KalySto
                                                   Using Sara Burrier's Shamrock Pixie Gold
Nic using Hannah Lynn`s Punch of colour girl 8.
  

Vix using Willow digi by Hannah Lynn


Milo using Mornings by Jeremiah Ketner


   

3 comments: