Pages

Friday, 1 May 2015

I would like to introduce you to our new D.T. Deborah

Hello everyone,

I have been waiting to introduce you to a very talented lady, who has said yes to joining our lovely

team of  imaginative d.ts, who amaze us every week with there fabulous designs.

Our new team member is Deborah Deruyck, please pop by to see her cards of inspiration and

 welcome her, kind words from friends give you a boost when you start on a new team.
 




Hello, my name is Deborah Deruyck and I live, in that little country Belgium, together with my sweet boyfriend and my cat.
I make cards for about 5 years now. First I've coloured my stamps with pencils, but once I saw Copic markers I was hooked.
It's my passion to colour with it and it's like therapy for me, just Deborah-time.
I'm so happy I can join this wonderful talented team, I love the Crafts&Me stamps!!!


Deborah x

1 comment:

  1. Hello and a big welcome to Deborah, will be looking forward to all your inspirational works. xx

    ReplyDelete