Pages

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Punch of Colour girls 8

Hi everyone!

It's new DT Deborah here for you today with a creation!
I've made this card with a stamp from our very talented Hannah Lynn "Punch of colour girls 8"
It's available in digi and rubber stamp!


For some way, she made me think about Paris a long time ago and I wanted to create a romantic look for this card. And I couldn't do it without my favourite cardcolour pink!!! 

Here are the Copic colours I've used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
hair: R89, R85, R83, R81, RV10
green: G28, YG67, YG63, YG61
grey: W7, W5, W3, W1
yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11
dots around the image: E43, E41 and lots of blender


I think this dotting technique is perfect for this kind of stamps.
I hope you liked my card, thank you for your visit!

Hugs, Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment