Pages

Monday, 1 June 2015

Welcome to our new D.T

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce you to our new very talented design team member Elena who's work I have been admiring for some time, I am sure many of you will now her through her stunning work.

It is an honour to have Elena join our talented team of girls!

Here is a little bio from Elena, please welcome her to the Crafts and Me family here xxx

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone! I´m Elena F , I´m almost 41 and I live in the Basque Country with hubby and our 2 kids and a baby.

I work full time in the only newspaper that is published entirely in Euskera (our oldest than Latin official language) but until my little princess 3rd birthday, I´m happily to have a break.
Since I can remember, I spent time doing all kind of crafts and coloring. I also sew, knit and crochet when I can.
I think what I enjoy making the most is doing handmade gifts. Craft (specially scrapbooking) is my hobby and I love playing with paper, dies, inks, stamps, flowers, ribbons, lace....

I started blogging in January 2013 and you can find my work at: 
 (SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN; that means scrap works in my storage room).
Thank you Teresa and the Design Team for having me! I am so happy to be a designer here at Crafts and me I am so proud of it. Thanks to all the readers / followers too for being here. A big hug from Elena F.  


1 comment: