Pages

Thursday, 9 July 2015

Briar Rose (Golden)

 
 I recently discovered that Little Briar Rose was the original folk tale that the Grimm brothers recorded and from which the tale of Sleeping beauty originate. For this card I used one of the newest Sara Burrier images and probably the roses in her gorgeous hair made me think of that fairy tale and I decided on little gloomy and "thorny" design.

If you enjoy my card you may think of something similar to participate in our July Challenge #158 - Fantasy.


My image called Golden is colored with these Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1,2,4,9,8
Hair:IG1,2,4,6 BT2,4,6
Dress and Roses:DR3,5,7
Background:GB1,2 EB1

and I enhanced the hair a little with my Spectrum Noir Pencils.



I wish you a day full of magic,
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is an amazing work of art. I love the colours that you've used and they compliment each other beautify. If this card was one of mine, I definitely wouldn't want to part with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! Love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete