Pages

Saturday, 11 July 2015

Cheshire Cat by Hannah Lynn

Today I am sharing my first project for Crafts and Me -  a pretty little box frame project featuring Hannah Lynn's Cheshire Cat digi which is available from the Crafts and Me shop.


I printed the image three times onto Neenah Desert Storm kraft card so I could decoupage the image. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.



The box frame is covered with Graphic 45 paper with metal corners added.
I made some roses using the Crafts and Me silicone mould and some red clay. I painted these with DecoArt black antiquing cream and rubbed it back to reveal some of the red. These are attached over a Tim Holtz mixed media die cut corner.

Crafts and Me Products:
Flower Medium Art Mould

Thanks for looking - I hope you enjoyed my project
Teresa xx


1 comment: