Pages

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Welcome to our new Designer

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to introduce you to our new talented designer Teresa Morgan, who is joining the Crafts and Me family.

Teresa will show you her different takes on using digi's and rubber so keep a look out for her work coming shortly, take a peek at her blog here http://thefatcactus.co.uk

Here is a little bio from Teresa.


I am 45 years old and live in Staffordshire, England with my partner, my daughter and her partner, and two cats. I have been interested in art and craft all my life and started paper-crafting seriously over 10 years ago when I started work in a craft shop. I began with card making and scrap-booking, and over the years I have developed and interest in altered art, journalling and mixed media. I don't have a particular style but enjoy anything quirky or alternative - I like to stand out from the crowd! 
I am thrilled to be joining Teresa and her team at Crafts and Me.




Teresa x










No comments:

Post a Comment