Pages

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

CHALLENGE DT CALL

ALL YOU CRAFTERS OUT THERE WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CHALLENGE D.T FOR THE C&M BLOG HERE.

We are starting a complete new Team and would love you to enter whether you are beginners or advanced crafters 

You would need to be a fan of the Crafts and Me images.
Be able to make one creation a month and keep to deadlines show your creations on your blog with nice clear photo's
 show on other craft media sites that you may follow and enter challenges.

You will get to choose the digi stamp you would like to use each month and be part of a wonderful new team.

If you are interested please leave your application creation below with it linked to our store so that I can pop by and see your blogs to see your work and get to know you a little

The dt call will end on the 10th November 2015

Good luck everyone and thank you for entering Teresa x


   


   
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is exciting :)
    I am just getting back into my crafting now I have sorted my house out and have the space at last. I will get making and try out. I still love all the amazing artists you have.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be great Amy good luck x

      Delete
  2. Wow i am so excited to have the chance to apply for the DT just love all of the stamps and digi's and just love the DT's amazing creation's
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa
    I was excited to enter this challenge but I just re-read your request for linking to the store and I am not sure I know how to do that but I am linked to your C&M Challenge Blg for this DT call. Have a great day and looking forward to the results of your call. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read the comment above. ..I don't think I linked to the store. .I think I linked to the C&M challenge blog as well this time.Hope to hear the results of your call. Xxx

    ReplyDelete