Pages

Thursday, 22 October 2015

Robin Pushay´s Scared witch notebook and ATCs with a tutorial


Hello everyone, here Elena F.

I made one notebook for ME and a few ATCs to swap with a few copic friends, with this new image from Robin Pushay called "scared witch"..... I love it!

Take a cup of coffee and a few minutes because this post will be a bit long....


You´ve got the colours I used at the end.....but first.......


Want you know how did I made those ATCs??????...........you are lucky because I made a Picture-Tutorial on How you can make thoses (here showing 6 from 8 I made); hope you like it.


Click on the pictures if you want see bigger

Starting with this stuff:


Cover cardstock with black bazzil and cut as many as you are going to make


Stamp first the back side of your ATC because when you finished you are not going to be able to do well with the volume of your piece. I always use my personal ATC stamp and always with an ink color according with the design color.....and don´t forget, INK all the edges in black.


First layer. Cut as many as you need and glue to your base.


Another layer. I cuted using this Bo Bunny die my 8 pieces and then I embossed all of them to get more dimension in my finished pieces. Don´t forget ink the edges again.


Time to start embellishing


Cut your spider die like you can see in the picture but DON´T waste the rest....we will use it. Glue layers and put your spider web glued between. 


Add a bit of ribbon....... 


Time to cut bats and trees.


Cut in half all the trees and paste above the spider web.


When you´ve got redy coloured your images round all the corners.


put glue (I used gel matte) around the stamp and sprinkle with glass glitter


Here you´ve got; the finished piece will look like this:


paste it on the base that we have prepared alredy and finish with few more embellishes as you can see. The rest of your spider web die cut, tiny plastic spider, the bats and a couple of mini flowers. DONE!


Here the copic markers I used to colour:

Skin: E0000, 00, 21, 11, 13 + R43
Lips R32, 35, 37
Flowers: YR 15 YG 21, 23 G94
Hair: BG02, 04
Hat: RV63, 66, 69 BV08, V15,17
Top: YG12, 15, 16, 18 E08, W7


Hope you like those projects I made and my little tutorial.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy scrapping.


4 comments:

  1. Precioso me encanto gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful, beautiful Job. Thank you so much for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! I love this - all the details draw me in and the webing around the whole design - just awesome!!!! Hus

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I missed this tutorial! Thanks so much for sharing the way you created these cutest ATCs. Love all of the dies you've used here. Your tutorial is very clear and well thought through. Nicely done!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete