Pages

Thursday, 7 January 2016

Feathers & Fur.

Good morning all.
Nic here to share a card with you today and I have used one of the fabulous Vintage digital photographs from the Feathers & Fur digital vintage photo set.
You get 6 vintage photo images on one sheet for only £1.
These are really beautiful vintage photos and you can always change the colour to black and white or sepia.I have used photograph card to print my image.

Isn`t she a beauty and I always find that Vintage images are popular for all ages.
She could be used for lots of different occasions too, Birthdays, Thank you etc.

A close up of the image, I highly recommend investing in some photograph card as it really does show these images at their best.

And a sideways view.
Thanks so much for looking and don`t forget that you have plenty of time to join us in our current Anything Goes challenge HERE.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment