Pages

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

March Challenge - Spring



Good Morning, it's nearly here guys, yes Spring is so nearly upon us!  The bulbs are pushing up their flowers giving us that splash of colour after a loooooong and very wet winter it can't come soon enough!

We're back with a new challenge and this month it is SPRING.  What makes you think of Spring, is it the colours, the flowers, the green starting to come out on the trees, fluffy baaaaaaby lambs as me and my kids say as living in North Wales we see lots of them this time of year, ahhhhh.

We have some fantastic inspiration from the girls this month.  Please do visit their blogs and if you love these, why not pop over to the Crafts and Me store and check out the latest new stock.

The prize this month is a £10 digi voucher



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous projects ladies! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning cards girls I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love all three of the DT inspirations! Washed away the winter blues for sure! Thanks for the "spring" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a new follower! Oh my gosh! I am in love with the design teams work! I am going over to the store right now!

    Hugs,
    Chrissy Lou

    ReplyDelete