Pages

Friday, 11 March 2016

Vintage Feathers and Fur.

Good morning all.
Nic here and today I am sharing one of two cards I made for Mothers Day , I will share card number 2 in a few days.
For todays cards I have used one of the vintage digital photo stamps from the Feathers and Fur set which is only £1 for 6 beautiful vintage ladies.
When I give people vintage cards, they always absolutely love them
Here is my card:
For this card I went with soft pink colours and tried to pick up on some of the colours in her clothing.The colours also matched the basket of plants that we brought for my MIL.

A close up of the beautiful image, these print so well.

And a sideways view.
Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aother beautiful card Nic, you really make these vintage photo's look amazing in these card settings x

    ReplyDelete