Pages

Thursday, 28 April 2016

Emily Luella....again....

Goodmorning to all of you.....

I love to show you my second card...using a digital...shaded...image from Emily Luella again.
It's called Daisy Dream and you can find it >>> Here
I used the same image as Deborah did for yesterdays tutorial but I used less bright colors to make it a bit vintage. Vintage is a style I love very much and I feel like this didgital images are made for it.

Let's look what I created....


I colored my digi with copics ...made a card with a few layers and with lovely lace.
Between the layers is a doily and in the left corner you see a lovely metal corner....
I used a little gesso-paint to make it more appropriate to my vintage-looking card.


I used a few pretty flowers and added a rhinestone-pearl heart, a soft pink feather and a little piece of wound-gaaze...


I added a pearl string and a sweet butterflie...(spellbinder-die). Around the colored image I did some frantage embossing powder.

I hope you are inspired by my vintagecard and if there are questions about my card you can always ask.

Copics used:

Skin: E000,E00,E01,E11, and BV20
Blush: R000,R21,R20
Hair: R59,YR27,YR23
Flowers: B02,B000 and Y35
Green: YG03,YG11
Shadow: BG15,BG11
Nails and lips: R22,R21

Have a nice day, xxx Plony

1 comment: