Pages

Monday, 25 April 2016

Exciting News come and say hello to our new artist

Hello Everyone,

We have some exciting news to share with you all!

Joining us exclusively at Crafts and Me is talented artist Emily Luella,  her beautiful style of drawing captavating images look stunning.

Emily's drawings are mainly shaded which is a new range of digital stamp style to the store.

Shaded images have the versatality to become a quick creation if needed simply by just colouring in elements only, this gives the digital stamp an amazing effect.  They can of course be coloured in full the choice is yours!

The creative team are going to be showing you some easy to follow tutorials on how to.... and inspirations on colouring these digi stamps, so keep popping by to see all the design teams hard work making you these so you can learn their techniques on colouring shaded digital stamps.

 Here are 3 of the 5 digital stamps available in the store

 http://www.craftsandme.co.uk/index.php?cPath=218 

                                 *New*Spring Days Shaded Digital Stamp *New*Blossoming Shaded Digital Stamp   *New*Vintage Blossom Shaded Digital Stamp  

Now for a small bio from Emily Luella.

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    

 Emily Luella ART

Bio: I am a fine artist based in Sheffield, UK.
I began drawing at a very early age, and became captivated by drawing or painting faces and capturing the small details that define our character. Portraiture is still a strong theme across my work. I use traditional painting techniques and use mainly oil or watercolour paints, however I often experiment with other media.
After studying art at school, I try to continue teaching myself to paint/draw every day. I am still at a very experimental stage in my career and my work spans multiple themes.
A common subject in my work is ethereal female characters, often surrounded by natural aspects such as flowers or butterflies. They offer a glimpse into the dream world of my imagination smile emoticon.

                                











No comments:

Post a Comment