Pages

Friday, 8 April 2016

March Challenge Winners



Good Evening!  We're back with our winners for March's Spring Challenge.  It is sooooo difficult to choose, so many stunning entries with a beautiful spring theme.  Thank You so much for entering and if you havent won this time, have a try at the new challenge for April x
Without further ado the winners are:-


That would be WendyLynn with this beautiful design.  WendyLynn, please contact Teresa for your prize.



Onto the Top 3, in no particfular order, it was hard enough picking 3 let alone putting them in order!





Well Done all and thank you again for taking part x 


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have won my first challenge at Crafts and Me. I have just recently discovered the Shoppe and am happy I can add to my collection. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am so so pleased to chosen in your top three! What an honour thank you so very much! Well done to all the other winners too - beautiful creations! Xx

    ReplyDelete