Pages

Monday, 25 April 2016

My card with Emily Luella

To me the honor to show a card with 1 of the lovely digi's from Emily Luella.

I colored with my copics the vintage blossom shaded digital stamp...you can find her >>>here

My style is most of the times vintage so this digi was perfect for me to work with.
 I used several layers, roughened and inked the edges.


I did not lighten the digi so the shadows give a bit of a dramatic effect.
Elena is showing you soon in a tutorial how you can lighten your digi to get the effect you love most.


After coloring my image I made a card as I always do....with flowers, wound gaaze (I hope so the translater doesn.t make me look silly...lol...) and a few wooden ornaments....2 little pink tassels...
An ordinary card with a very special image....you feel yourself a real artist after you colored this sweety.



I hope you are going to try this....it's so relaxing....coloring for adults.

Have a nice day.....
xxx Plony

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning Plony.So beautiful and I love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete