Pages

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Emily Luella - Spring Days.

Good morning all.
I have another of the beautiful shaded digital stamps by new artist Emily Luella to share with you today.
This image is called `Spring Days` and it is a perfect image to use for so many different occasions, Birthdays, Get Well Soon & Thinking of You etc.

It is such a beautiful image, I have coloured it with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and a little white acrylic paint.
The shading is already done for you on this image so they are perfect for those new to colouring.
As usual I have distressed my edges, which you can do using your scissors, best with scissors with a slight serrated edge.
A close up of the beautiful image, I wanted the butterfly to be the main focus so I coloured this in stronger colours, the acrylic paint I have used around the outside of the image and I just use my fingers to dab and sponge around.
Messy but fun :D

And a side view.
Thankyou so much for looking and do go and check out all the other new products in the store HERE.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Totally stunning! I've never heard of this artist I must go investigate! And of course by "investigate" I actually mean "purchase" lol
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete