Pages

Saturday, 7 May 2016

Nature Sprite Portrait 3

Goodmorning.......nice to see you again at Crafts & Me....
It's my turn to give you some inspiration and I used a new digital stamp from Sara Burrier to do that.
It's called Nature Sprite Portait 3 and you can find it >>Here

I did something I never did before....colored the hair in 3 different colors.....I like how it turned out....I hope you girls like it too....


I used 2 different designpapers and a lovely piece of lace....many flowers and the following copics to color my digi...

Skin: E000 E00 R000 BV20
Cheeks: R20 R01 R00
Eye shadow: BV20 BV23
Eyes: BG93
Green colors: BG96 G12 YG00
Pink color: R85 R83 R81
Wings: R85 R83 R81 YG00
Butterflie: Y35 Y28 E23
Hair: G02 R81 YG00
and a bit of shadow around the image....B 000


Around my image I also used some frantage chunky white embossing enamel.....I love the effect you get by using this embossing powder.


This was my inspirational card for today....
I wish you all a very lovely weekend.....xxx Plony

Don't forget our challenge......We want to see beautiful faces....you can find our challenge >>Here....

No comments:

Post a Comment