Pages

Saturday, 4 June 2016

Flower Fairy

Hi there...it's me, Plony.
I love to share a new digital stamp from Charmaine Flannery.....Flower Fairy.
It's in the store, you can find it >>>Here.

It's a fairy with a bit of a sad dreamy look but thats just what makes her very sweet....

'
I'll tell you what copics I used....

The pink color : RV 14  RV 11  RV 10  RV 000
I added a little bit of Y 35 to the flowers.
The skin colors are: E 000 E 00 E 01 E 42 ....Blush RV 11
Eyes : YG 67  YG 63
Green from leaves : YG 67  YG 63  YG 00


Hair colors : E 79  E 27  E 25  E 23
Shadow: G 02  G 00 G 000

I added a little sparkle and a little  bit of white and around the image you see a little bit of frantage.


I made a card with the sweet image with flowers and lace....as I always do. This is me...lol....I love romantic cards.

I hope you like it and maybe I inspired some of you to color this sweet fairy....you will love it.

Have a great weekend....xxx Plony

No comments:

Post a Comment