Pages

Friday, 29 July 2016

Christmas bauble pendant


Good morning; welcome to the blog

Elena F. here with you sharing another christmas present/ornament

This is a bauble shape pendant card (yes, ready for Christmas in July )

I always say; I have no idea on drawing and I hand-draw the bauble ornament silhouette myself so, it seems a bit an hot air balloon more than a bauble ...... anyway is what this turned out.

The digital stamp is called "Nutcracker" from Hannah Lynn


Copic colours:

Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00, 0000
Eyes: E59, 15 YR23
Hair: E31, 34
Soldier: R35, 37 + C3 + see greens
Reds: R35, 37, 39, 59
Greens:  YG61, 63, 67 G28



I´m going to suggest a few items in the store you can use if you decide to make one project like these:

Wooden STARS
CLEAR GLITTER


That´s all from me today
Thanks for stopping by



1 comment: