Pages

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Garden Sprite by Robin Pushay

 
Hi there crafters,
Mira here today sharing a new project with you all!
I used this adorable new released image called Garden Sprite from the Robin Pushay.


Isn`t it a fabulous image, there is so much detail.
It is not a secret that I love using as many colours as I can. That is why I used rich colour palette.
It was a real challenge for me colouring this stamp. I hope my result and the image inspire you to dive deep in the magnificent fairytale world!
I coloured the image with my favorite Spectrum Noir markers:
Skin: FS 2,3,4,8,9;  CR4,5
Eyes: HB 1,2; TB4
Hair: GB 8,9,10; EB 2; LY 3;  CG3
Dress: DR 6,7; PL2,3
Wings: DR 6; PL 3; CG 1,2,3
Flowers and Leaves: HB 2,3; PL 1,2,3; PP 3,4; BP 1,2; DR 3,4,6; CT 3,4; CG 3,4 
Background: DG 1,2; CG 2,3; Blender

Wish you a colourful and magical week!

1 comment:

  1. lovely detail, I love the colours used just look at her cute face xx

    ReplyDelete