Pages

Friday, 26 August 2016

*NEW* ~ Aurora Prayer ~ By The East Wind

Hello Friends,

DT Melanie here today sharing with you a NEW stamp by The East Wind. Her name is  "Aurora Prayer" and she just touched my heart when I saw her. I used a really soft floral color scheme with her as I wanted a peaceful look to the card.


The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E35
Clothing: R81, R83, R85

Make sure to head on over to the Crafts & Me Online store for this, and other amazing stamps. We have an amazing array of stamps by numerous artists. CLICK HERE to shop NOW!

If you would like to see other cards of mine feel free to visit my personal blog HERE.

Thank for for stopping by for a visit today. Have an amazing weekend!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment