Pages

Thursday, 29 September 2016

August Winners

Evening all!  Sorry I'm so late, have been away for a couple of weeks then been manic in work and other stuff to contend with.  Think I'm fairly straight now!

I have the winners for our August challenge


Winner of a £15 digi voucher from Crafts & Me is.....

That would be Wendy Lynn!  Well Done, please email Teresa to claim your prize.

Here's Wendy's entry, beautiful and bright





Now onto our Top 3, in no particular order.....









Well Done all and thank you all for taking part!  Our new challenge will be ready on 1st Oct so do pop back then x



3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to be the winner of the August Challenge...I love all the stamp designers you carry in the shop and can't wait to add to my collection. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww thanks for my top 3 spot :) hugss Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I've been busy too and only JUST spotted this! I'm so thrilled to be chosen in the Top 3! You've utterly made my day. Hugs, Wends xoxo (Crafty Kiwi Mama)

    ReplyDelete