Pages

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Feels like Spring...

Hi,

Ria here with some inspiration to brighten up this yucky grey winter weather.

Today I am showing you one of the gorgeouss colouring pages of Emilie Jarridge or also known as the artist Sakuems.  This image is from the Fantasy Mix Advanced Digital Colouring book.
One of the benefits of having a digital colouring book is that, like digital images you can print it out at any size that you want and need.
As for me personally I love colouringbooks but I totally hate it that they are always HUGE as I get easily bored if I would have to start colouring on an a4 or A5 size image. So I printed mine out around 8 to 9 cm. width as that is my favourite size of images.
And I coloured her with alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils.



Well I am wishing for lovely spring weather to soon turn up, I know it is a little bit early but a girl can dream right hahahhha
hugss Ria


No comments:

Post a Comment