Pages

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Hi,

Ria here with a little inspiration on this dark and gloomy wednesday. Or is it only this way in the Netherlands? I hope not hahahaha poor us here then.

So today I would like to show you this gorgeouss Flora Luna stamp by Emily Luella.

This is a greyscale stamp so perfect if you don't have alot of time as the shades are already on the image and you do not have to think much about which or how many different colours you need to make the perfect skin tones. 
I used one fleshtone alcohol marker for the skin tone and enhanced it with a  brown colouringpencil and odorless mineral spirit to blend it out, and create this skintone.
Hair is also one brown alcohol marker and a black colouring pencils.
Only for the clouds/background I used a blue alcohol marker but this time I used a purple, a dark blue and a moss green colouring pencil and blend it all out with the Odorless mineral spirit.
As you see I have gone Stitchcrazy again this time with the swirly stitch. It takes a bit of time to create it but I soo love it hahahaha hoping to turn you all into cardstitching maniacs....


Well I hope you enjoyed my Gloomy wednesday inspiration post and I hope it is better where you live.

hugss Ria





No comments:

Post a Comment